Amazon Brand & Product Launches
As an agency, perhaps our favorite thing about working with clients on their Amazon channel is launching new products and new brands. We enjoy creating something out of nothing, and growing sales for a new product or brand from scratch.
Launching New Products & Brands on Amazon
As an agency, perhaps our favorite thing about working with clients on their Amazon channel is launching new products and new brands. We enjoy creating something out of nothing, and growing sales for a new product or brand from scratch. In some cases this may mean helping our client take their already-established products that sell through other channels and bringing them onto Amazon - presenting them in a way to maximize visibility and conversions. In other cases we taken completely new brands and products - with zero sales - and positioned them on Amazon to quickly become best-selling products and dominate the market share within the Amazon ecosphere. Often that has then led to growth outside of Amazon through other digital and brick-and-mortar channels. When you hire an agency to help you launch your products or your brand on Amazon, you want to be sure you can trust their advisement with every aspect of creating the product listings, promoting the products, growing and managing sales. Below are just a few of the areas where Net Focus Media will lead in order to successfully launch your products on Amazon.
- Choosing Products & Niches
- Positioning Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Inventory Projections
- Profitability & Fee Analysis
- Creating Product Listing
- Category/Subcategory Selection
- Copywriting for Features/Benefits and Product Description
- Creating Enhanced Brand Content (EBC)
- Organic Marketing & Promotions
- Discounts & Promotions
- "Amazon SEO" - ranking for top keywords
- Cross-Sell Opportunities ("frequently bought together")
- Building initial base of Product Reviews
- Off-Amazon SEO - ranking Amazon listing pages in Google
- Paid Advertising (On-Amazon)
- Sponsored Products
- Headline Search Ads
- Product Display Ads
- Paid Advertising (Off-Amazon)
- Search Engines: Google, Bing, etc.
- Social Media Advertising: Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Lightning Deals
- Product Listing Conversion Optimization
- Question & Answer Management
- Review Management - proactively prevent potential negative reviews, resolve issues to improve negative reviews, seek out additional reviews
- A/B Testing of Features/Benefits, Photography, Price, etc.
- Customer Service